If you haven’t heard: YA NIGHTS is a gathering for young adults to connect together and experience the love of God. We have found young adults to be yearning for relationships, so we desire for them to experience the love of God and experience it in community. If you are looking to connect with young adults, this is the place to be!
- lead a team of volunteers to organize and prepare food for weekly gatherings
- prepare physical space for weekly gatherings
- build a set-up/tear-down team
- cultivate a safe and welcoming group environment
- guide Young Adults to grow in their relationships with Jesus and others
- welcome guests at weekly gatherings
- Worship team
- Social media team
- Food team
- A/V team
- Set design
- Set-up & tear-down
If you have any questions, please email Pastor Sam at [email protected].
For more information on the Young Adults ministry, visit www.thebridgeya.com or www.facebook.com/thebridgeyanights/