The Worship and Creative Arts ministry at the bridge is all about facilitating beautiful meeting places for people to encounter God through all things production, music and set design.
Worship Team (Vocal and Band)
- use your musical abilities to lead others in worship
- looking for experienced musicians with the ability to sing melody when asked or harmonize and blend with other vocalists
- run and mix music to create a relational experience in worship
- coordinate worship lyrics and sermon slides for Sunday services
- design and run lighting elements that enhance the worship experience for Sunday gatherings and other events
- lead the Production Team for Sunday gatherings and other events
- serves as the central communication to all production areas
- give cues to the team to progress through each service
Requirements for the above positions are as follows: serving 1–2 times per month, which includes Thursday rehearsals (7:00–9:00pm) and Sunday mornings (8:00am–12:30pm).
Set Design Team (seasonally)
- design and create the sets for weekend services and special events
- looking for individuals with experience in painting, decorating, carpentry, or any other artistic experience