The Operations Team serves as faithful stewards of the the bridge’s resources. If you enjoy working behind the scenes and want to serve in the areas of Facilities, Administration, IT or Events, we’d love to partner with you!
- provide administrative support for the church office and/or church ministries
- reception duties, data entry, and other administrative projects (e.g. mailings, maintain office supplies, etc.)
- administrative experience and abilities, as well as good computer skills preferred
- opportunities not requiring experience or technical skills also available
Events Set-Up/Tear-Down Team
- provide a welcoming environment by setting up and tearing down spaces for church and ministry events, classes, weddings, funerals, etc.
- no experience required; training will be provided
- please note: this is a physically active role that requires the ability to lift/move tables and chairs
Grounds Maintenance Team:
- weeding, pruning shrubs / trees and edging walkways
- mowing the lawn
- snow removal and salting of entrances on Sunday services as required
- Event Audio/Visual Support
- Trades: Plumber, Electrician, etc.
- Facilities maintenance (cleaning, repairs, painting, etc.)
- IT Support (Hardware, Software, Database Administrator, Network, etc.)
- Data Analyst