Jesus loves kids…so WE love kids! KIDZONE is children’s ministry at the bridge. We exist to help a child develop that spiritual foundation, that awareness of God, that connection with Him at the earliest stage of their life. Is there anything more exciting?
KIDZONE environments are divided by age: 0–23 months; 2–Pre-K; JK & SK; Grades 1–3; Grades 4–5.
Large Group Leaders
- oversee an age-group environment
- provide an engaging and interactive experience for kids using curriculum provided
- roles include teacher and story-teller
Small Group Leaders
- work closely with the large group leaders
- connect relationally with kids; encourage discussion and activities that help kids grow spiritually and build friendships
- roles include teaching assistant and L.I.T.s (leaders in training: age 11–17)
Kidzone Host Team Members
- provide a warm welcome to kids and their families as they check kids in and out
- ensure a secure environment
- provide information to parents
- provide a loving, safe environment for infants, so that parents can enjoy the service
- Assist behind the scenes in areas of set up & clean up, administration, organization, special projects and special event assistance.
We would love to talk with you about joining our team! If you are interested and would like more information about volunteering in KIDZONE, please click the sign up button below.