The Care Ministry at the bridge exists to care for those in need, times of crisis, pain and transition.
- Prayer Network
- Weekend Service Prayer Partner
- Visitation/Community Care
- Hospital Visitation
- Post-Hospitalization Visit
- Long-Term Care Visitation
- Shut Ins & Elderly Care
- Post-Crisis Meal Provision
- Care Events Set-up & Tear Down
- Care Events Host
- Christmas Cheer Coordinating Team
What’s your story?
Is there a life experience you’ve been through that you’d like to see God use to help someone else? We can help you identify some potential volunteer opportunities within the Care Network, including Seasonal Groups. Please indicate below and our Care Ministry Pastor will be in contact with you as quickly as possible.
Areas of personal experience:
- divorce or separation
- addiction (i.e. substance, pornography)
- financial challenges (i.e. unemployment, bankruptcy, foreclosure)
- marriage difficulties (i.e. infidelity, infertility, blended family)
- depression, anxiety, anger
- grief (i.e. loss of a spouse, child, parent, sibling)
- spiritual struggles